Great news! FotoMagico 5 has been released and is now available both from our website and on the Mac App Store. Watch the recording of the FotoMagico 5 launch live stream where Bastian and Peter take you on a comprehensive tour of the new features and answer audience questions.
FotoMagico 5 Highlights
- Snippets give you a whole new way to compose complex slideshows quickly by simply choosing from a collection of pre-built story parts and adding in your own photos and videos.
- Music Snippets keep you out of copyright troubles by providing free to use CC licensed music and the proper attribution.
- Animation Assistant lets you choose from a variety of styles to automatically make your slideshow move.
- Improved Text Editing and Text Placeholders make it a snap to express yourself. Automatically insert slideshow title, author, music title and artist or filename, EXIF metadata and more to quickly create a portfolio show. (Pro Feature)
- Audio Marker Assistant helps you to keep music and slides in perfect harmony. (Pro Feature)
- Audio Volume Envelopes & Fades – the most requested new feature! Use envelopes to make parts of the music softer when you intend to speak, or if video volume should take center stage, or increase volume when you want to enhance the mood. (Pro Feature)
- Completely new dark user interface.
FotoMagico 5 vs. FotoMagico 5 Pro
With FotoMagico 5, we're re-introducing the entry level FotoMagico 5 product for the casual home user. FotoMagico 5 Pro gives you additional Pro level features:
- Timeline View displays the timing of the slideshow in a more intuitive way
- Extra audio track and recording mode for narration
- Direct access to Aperture and Lightroom photo libraries
- Teleprompter view supports you when giving a live presentation
- Chapters let you group your slides for a better overview
- Masks and Borders give you more creative possibilities
- Text Placeholders to display slideshow and image metadata in your titles
- Manual Audio Fades and Envelopes
- Additional export options: Standalone Player, ProRes video file, custom video format